Dawnlark Plains 'cause you're my present, my future, my lesson, my teacher
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina draws in a deep breath, heavier than she intended. i think maybe i'd like to get away from the coast, but her perception of it is colored largely by what it means to her now. it is on the coast where she lost kendra and it is on the coast where she lost heda. it is loss, though the extent of her loss, unbeknownst to her, has yet to come full circle. i don't have very many pleasant memories of it. she admits without actually admitting anything. she doesn't want to reveal how vulnerable and weak drageda's become since the commander's death even though she doesn't think imrathil would do anything with the information.

he begins to tell her about a small band of wolves he's staying when the wind sweeps through their small enclosure interrupting him. blodreina blanches a bit at the idea of heading deeper if only because he used the word smaller. she can imagine how the walls of a tighter quarters might really press down on her. she'd only just gotten to the point where this was ok — there wasn't a buzzing in her ears anymore, nor did she feel like she was going to pass out anymore which was also good.

maybe we could stay here for now and retreat further in if it gets worse. she suggests. so far, the walls of their little shelter appear to be buffering the worst of the winds though the chill still creeps in from it's entrance all the same. he shifts closer to her and she keenly feels the press of his flank against her's, the warmth he eludes and the solid muscle beneath his dark pelage. she isn't sure what surprises her more: that she finds his physical presence to be pleasant or the fact that she does not recoil from the touch but instead shifts closer to it, welcoming it.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.