Stavanger Bay It must be true, the pains are only half the battle. (birthing thread)
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir had birthed all the children in her womb, it was the biggest accomplishment she had made in her short life. She hoped that the babies would be strong when they grew like her and their father, but that was to see later. Names was all that was on her mind at this point, they were all nameless. Girl, girl, and boy were their names now. For a moment she stopped to study them and their squirming ways. A smile Carmen across her head as she looked at the darker female. “Quellcrist would fit you nicely.” She cooed to the squirming babe.

She looked up at Sentinel almost like a look for approval from him even though these were her kids, he should have some type of say in the names. “Pheiros for the male?” She asked as Elixir nudged him slightly. “After the man I met that loved the stars his name was Phocion and he told me about them on my birthday many moons ago.” She said her eyes wandering to Sentinel after she explained the sentimental name. 

Elixir flashed eyes next at the runt of the litter. A name hadn’t come to mind, not yet. The more the wolfdog looked at her the more she thought of the night sky and how it comes last, the last thing you see everyday. “Galatea for this little girl, what do you think of the names?” She asked softly.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]