Golden Glade i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it
a lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man
20 Posts
Ooc —
thank you for joining!

ailill pauses to check out a felled maple tree log — old, he assumes because it's rotted and he could probably fit himself into it like a makeshift den. it looks like it might be a tight and there's a sweet scent to the wood that's pleasant —

his head lifts and swings in the direction of the footfalls, golden gaze taking in the young woman as she approaches. ailill's ears cup forth as her question hangs in the air between them, realizing that his food coma was probably going to have to wait to be slept off. the young woman, he notes, was small and colored like him except for the eyes and the distinct lack of the blackthorn stripe. what she lacks in stature though she certainly makes up for in the rigid posturing and imperious approach. no chuff to announce her presence: only a hey you followed shortly by a question.

ah, the infamous hey you, we meet again, he isn't sure she'll appreciate the lighthearted jesting but he found it funny because he'd long since lost count of how many times his mother had forgotten his name and settled for some variation of hey you when she couldn't remember ailill or even. he didn't blame her. he was one child in a long line of the many that came before him. the name's ailill blackthorn or even to family and friends, he offers despite that she hadn't asked. she doesn't strike him as the type to really care which was why he was offering it without prompt. no herds but there's plenty of raccoons around. minus the one that sits warm in his stomach but that was neither here nor there.
the heart of man is very much like the sea,
it has its storms, its tides and its depths;
it has its pearls too.
Messages In This Thread
i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Ailill - March 11, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: i see it, i like it, i want it, i got it - by Ailill - March 12, 2019, 03:52 AM