Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His ears perked at this new information. He didn't know any of the stars had names. He glanced to her, eyebrow raising in interest. Ursa Minor? Where is it? he asked curiously, thinking he had good luck today to have run into someone that knew at least something about the the objects of his most recent fascination. His dark golden gaze, now bright with interest, drifted between the pale woman's face and the night sky as he waited for her to point out this little dipper

Her answer surprised him a little. He didn't think he had met anyone lately that was so passionate about such a selfless task. East shook his head at her last statement. I don't think it's foolish, he answered first. It is honorable to be so selfless, he added with a dip of his head. You would be wise to watch out for those who might take advantage of your willingness to help, though, he warned, his eyes tightening a little as concern filled his expression. There were toxic wolves who would recognize that in the kind woman and exploit it to serve their own needs; he had seen it too many times.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Eastwood - March 14, 2019, 09:24 PM