Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Advice? He wasn't really sure he could offer her much advice; he admittedly hadn't been anywhere other than the coast and now this mountain top. It was a shame, really, that all this time he could have been exploring the wilds and instead, he was shackled by duty. I have only seen the coast, East began. It is a good a place to start, he added. As much as he resented Drageda, he knew it had nothing to do with its location. He still loved and respected the ocean, and he knew he would have to answer its call at times. He hesitated a little before offering his next words. I once belonged to a pack there...Drageda, he offered. And then he remembered: Maybe don't mention my name if you find yourself there, he said quickly. I was a warrior there....We aren't supposed to leave the pack. he paused again, looking down below them before continuing. I am considered natrona. The word rolled from his mouth in his native tongue. It was not something he was proud of. Most of all, he hated that he had disappointed his mother, but he just couldn't stay there any longer. Maybe he was weak for it, but he didn't care. He honestly would not have divulged such a shameful thing about himself with someone he barely knew, but he had been comfortable and let slip where he was from. What if she had gone there not knowing he was considered a traitor for leaving? She might have mentioned his name thinking it would earn her friendly ears only to find quite the opposite. He would never forgive himself. So his deepest, darkest secret was out now. East kept his eyes trained below, not yet ready to risk seeing her reaction to his admission.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Eastwood - April 06, 2019, 12:32 AM