Dragoncrest Cliffs that's how i get mine, that's how i get it
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
the urgency of aure's call alerts blodreina who's return home was as swift as she could make it. she hadn't wanted to dwell upon what happened during her time in isolation with the stranger. maybe if she didn't think about it nothing would come to fruition. the smell of blood if strong and pungent and it gives her a flash back to the wars. it smells like a massacre as she draws nearer. what the fuck โ€” blurts out of her mouth in common as she looks upon the ravaged form of verx and aure's bloodstained state. it's shock โ€” because what in the hell tore verx's throat apart like that? โ€” that is followed quickly by a vicious roil of blodreina's stomach and a mighty effort to hold back the gag that was creeping up on her. stubbornly, she doesn't think about it or what it could mean for her. she doesn't want to think about when the smell of blood and the sight of gore had made her squeamish. ( plot twist: it didn't ).

blodreina was no medic but verx looked like he was on the cusp of death ( maybe he was ) and she's in agreement with rose โ€” of whom she casts a worried look to as aure barks her commands โ€” a fact that blodreina was trying not to get riled about because the pale woman was obviously in distress. you want to move him? she demands. wouldn't that waste whatever precious time he has left? wouldn't that cause him to lose more blood? but, again, she's no medic.
roangeda ยท green-lit

trigedasleng
โ€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that's how i get mine, that's how i get it - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2019, 04:02 AM