Heron Lake Plateau the way the hunter
a lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man
20 Posts
Ooc —
it didn't take long for someone to come greet him at the borders and for that ailill is grateful. he's not the kind of man that enjoys staying still for too long and this can sometimes lend into impatience. his patience, however brief, is awarded swiftly and he dips his head in a respectful greeting as the ebony male approaches. the other man gets straight to the point after a simple greeting — an additional fact that ailill is quick to admire. it's tempting to skip all the boring formalities all together and give a straight to the point answer but he doesn't possess the same luxury as the other male.

i'm ailill blackthorn, beginning with his name strikes him as a good point to start, his golden gaze searching the stranger's expression for any recognition. there's many blackthorns but ailill has no idea how spread out they are. either way, he surmises, it wasn't like he expected a free pass even if the name 'blackthorn' is known. he's gotta try to get accepted on his own merits and he wouldn't have it any other way. and while i'm looking for my family i'm also in search of a home. while the idea of joining a pack has him a bit hesitant he knows there's strategic value in it.
the heart of man is very much like the sea,
it has its storms, its tides and its depths;
it has its pearls too.
Messages In This Thread
the way the hunter - by Ailill - March 16, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Quixote - March 16, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: the way the hunter - by Ailill - March 16, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: the way the hunter - by Quixote - March 17, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Ailill - March 17, 2019, 04:15 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Quixote - March 22, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Ailill - March 23, 2019, 05:35 AM
RE: the way the hunter - by Quixote - March 26, 2019, 01:49 AM