Horizon Ridge when you’re raisin’ hell [m]
109 Posts
Ooc —
He was always down to go on a trip. He'd been a lone wolf for years, moving around places and not settling for more than a few days at a time. Travel was in his blood so when Phex asked him to go he practically bolted out of Shadewood. He was even more pleased to be leaving because of all the heat smells, the temptation and desire that hed been fighting for weeks was driving him mad but he kept himself under wraps because none of them had been Phex. None of them had been his girl. The crazy little ball of sweet energy who'd wanted to save and Probably befriend a Lynx. Knowing her she probably could have succeeded too. Then they'd have Kovertol and a Lynx. 

Later that day he realised Phex smelled good, so good in fact that he knew she had gone into season. The knowledge had woken his desire right up but he'd kept his distance, being a gentleman. He wanted her so badly but Cry's words kept repeating in his head "You can reproduce if she wants it" or some shit like that. He would let Phex make the first move. Luckily for him after a few hours of travel she turned around and began to place kisses along his cheek and he growled softly, turning his muzzle so his jaw pressed against her cheek and his lips hovered below her ear "Let me take care of you Phex" he whispered. This wasn't a moment for sweet nicknames, no this was the day she became a woman.

He stepped closer and nibbled at her neck, his lips and fangs preening down her spine until he reached the base of her tail which he gently nosed aside. Her scent was overwhelming and a whine left his maw, a sound of aching desire. His tongue swept out to press against her core, tasting her before he pulled back hoping to gain a reaction before he would begin the actual deed, silver eyes on fire as he swept his gaze over the body of his woman. A powerful surge of possessiveness went through him and he lay his chin down on her bottom "You are mine and I will be here for you as long as you want me" he would not make promises as some folks would, for promises often were broken and he wouldn't do that to her.
Messages In This Thread
when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 16, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Laroche - March 17, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 17, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Laroche - March 17, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 18, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Laroche - March 23, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Laroche - March 24, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - March 25, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Laroche - April 20, 2019, 11:19 AM
RE: when you’re raisin’ hell [m] - by Sacnite - April 24, 2019, 12:40 PM