Altar of Twilight just one look and i'm hooked
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
All Welcome 
ooc; set after she goes to moonspear. a naturalist trade thread

it was obviously night. everything looked better at night. summer would be here soon enough and with it the fireflies'd come out and bless the evening skies. she was looking forward to that. whatever had happened at Moonspear's border, Bee was keen to explore the area surrounding the pack. she just picked a direction at random and went with it. her steps lead her to this altar, this place she had no knowledge of. 

it was pretty here, the way the view gifted her a nice view of the vale below. she'd flop down on the ground, tongue rolling from her mouth from the exercise. Bee still wasn't very used to traveling long distances. it had taken her a few months to reach the Teekons by herself, and that had been such an effort. her home was always closely knit together in more ways than one. everything was within reach. the people friendly too.

pushing aside other thoughts, her eyes stared above to the welcomed constellations. northern skies were clear and void of light pollution. it was cold, yeah, but she could handle it. picking out her favorite star - Polaris - she'd hum a soft tune to herself. her head rocked back and forth as she tried to put names to other beams of light.
Messages In This Thread
just one look and i'm hooked - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: just one look and i'm hooked - by Sanguinus - March 25, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: just one look and i'm hooked - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:14 AM