Ankyra Sound [VS] don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
They were running out of time. News travelled fast among the small group, especially so because they were on high-alert for dangers; so when Firefly learned that Grezig's children had finally arrived, he felt only further pressure to escape with his own ilk. They were still unborn, still possibly in danger, and Firefly was growing impatient.

The last thing that he needed came only hours after the season's first Rusalkans were born - a howl from his ally, alerting the pack that @Rosalyn had stepped down from her post. That which he bestowed upon her. It was the last thing he expected, and the first to boil his blood since the skirmish. 

He wasted no time, and sought her out - furious, and evidently so, with the crushing weight of his defiant steps upon the sand. He bayed a call to where he presumed both Erzulie and her redcoat were hiding, and paced in wait for Rosalyn to make herself known - to explain herself.
Messages In This Thread
[VS] don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean - by RIP Firefly - March 26, 2019, 05:31 PM