Ankyra Sound [VS] don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He agreed with her on all points, which was what set him off further. If he was going to have a goddamn tantrum then she should play her part, damn it! Except she made a quip about the kids, and the slight shift of her attitude made him think he was gotten something for all the effort; some kind of response, finally.

Fuck you Rosalyn, I'm a part of those kids whether you like it or not. Whether he was in their lives or not, a mere protector or a proper father, it didn't matter. His blood ran through them. One day they'd know that - and maybe they'd be given a chance to choose between their pirate slut of a mother or their alpha father; titles had never meant anything to Firefly, not really, but in this argument he was certainly dependent upon them.

I should've stopped after I fucked Erzulie, left you empty, because you're clearly unfit to be a mother, oh yeah, he went there. Probably didn't realize he was being that much of an ass, but he was certainly talking out of his. He was angry, sure. Immature too. Certainly overwhelmed by the goings-on of Rusalka, and feeling the pressure of his now-solo position; he wasn't here to convince her to take the rank back, though. Fuck that. You fucking coward, he concluded.
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't want no sugar in my coffee; makes me mean - by RIP Firefly - March 27, 2019, 01:09 AM