Lost Creek Hollow I'm afraid it's too late
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
As protective and doting a mother as she was, Liffey still felt a bit of relief as she stepped out of the den to get some air for herself for the first time in hours. She planted kisses on the cheeks of the her latest litter's chosen guardians - @Rannoch and @Deshyr - before she went, whispering some words of encouragement to the latter who was a little anxious about the responsibility. But that's what her father was there for, and Liffey had complete faith that the two of them together could keep the newborns alive for the hours or so she was away.

Liffey had no real intentions for how to spend her small window of freedom. She just wanted to get out, breathe some fresh air and stretch her legs. So when she came across Treason in doing so, she didn't mind giving in to her curiosity of the woman and taking a break from her run to say hello. She knew the guardian was expecting her own litter soon, which meant for once they might have something to talk about. Maybe. Worth a shot, anyway.

"Hey Treason," Liffey said as she approached, offering a smile and a wag of her tail.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - March 29, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - March 31, 2019, 08:26 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 02, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 02, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 06, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 28, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 01, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 02, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 03, 2019, 11:43 AM