Lost Creek Hollow I'm afraid it's too late
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
It occurred to her then that she really hadn't understood what Treason had been talking about. And once she realized that, she realized that she and this women really... had zero in common... Which didn't come as a complete surprise, to be honest. Liffey had always been a little uncomfortable around the warrior woman, seeing as she had no stomach for violence of any kind. It was good that they had someone like Treason for that very reason, but being grateful for her presence didn't bring her any comfort when it came to interacting with her socially.

So.... Yep.

"Well, Rannoch might not be a soldier per se, but he very well capable of keeping us protected," Liffey commented, hiding the slight offense she felt over the woman's disregard of her mate who had nearly gotten murdered by a bear to try and keep the pack safe, "And my son is strong. He could be taught." And since he was Breccan, he would be better than them all. She kept that bit to herself as well.

"But yeah, I don't know about the rest," she finished, thinking of ....well, she didn't really know anyone besides who they'd already discussed, so she mostly just thought about Gannet. He'd certainly had his bouts of valor, but they'd left him with injuries that might've cost him his talent. Liffey would still trust her friend with her life, but whether he'd be capable of protecting her if it came to it... Well, she supposed she did have faith in that as well.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - March 29, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - March 31, 2019, 08:26 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 02, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 02, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 06, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 28, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 01, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 02, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 03, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 03, 2019, 09:34 PM