Northstar Vale "Would you believe my faith if I gave it to you freely?"
29 Posts
Ooc —
"Heil" he whispered in return, pride gracing his features. Something inside of him unraveled hearing her mimic his language, hear her welcome him in his own tongue. She was learning so fast, accepting all he taught and Learning to hear what Odin had to say. Upon her blessing he settled down, laying upright so he could look at her. She seemed so nervous but he watched as she lifted her gaze to his and began her speech. He listened throughout it all, his lips curled up a few times, with humor and pride. He made notes on her manners, her behavior and sighed softly, his gaze simmering with low heat and patient understanding. Of course they had chosen her, she was a kind soul with viking in her heart. A chieftess if he had ever saw one...if not for her lack of confidence. 

"But I have chosen you...."

The words roused him from his professor mode and he blinked once at her declaration, thinking it meant something more intimate. Then she went on to include the pack and he realized he had been wrong, his cheeks heating and something akin to disappointment curtling his stomach. At the pause in her speech he broke her gaze and sniffed at the meal, taking a bite and using it as an excuse to say nothing. Then she continued and he swallowed thickly, a stirring of passion blooming as his eyes roamed over her neck and down her body. His breathing grew deeper so he could smell her and he shook his head slowly as she plead her case before saying the one thing that ignited his flame. He slowly stood up and smiled down at her "Silly woman you are one of my people. As soon as I saw the spark my words caused you became viking" he slowly made toward her, gaze warm as he waited for a reaction, a sign to come closer "You can have all the children you want, you are their leader. I hate to be forward but I want them to be mine...I can't imagine letting someone else claim you" he whispered this softly, sounding confused. "I'm not meaning mateship but I do like you Liri, I just...consider that before choosing me" his knack for honesty came back to bite him in the ass and he winced, hoping she wouldn't take it badly.
Messages In This Thread