Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Poe nodded. She was an incredibly honest creature, and yet she nodded to confirm the lie that Tegan told. Towhee hadn't asked him to protect her. Towhee was more likely to ask him to murder her than take care of her. And yet, Poe was willing to lend her support to anything that might get them out of this situation. She didn't see either man backing down (poor girl), and she didn't want to see what that collision would look like.

When Phox began to snarl at them, Poe backed away from Tegan. She couldn't help herself - she was super freaked. She shrank against the back wall of the den-like-space, whimpering softly. "Tegan..." she whispered fearfully, watching him with her heart in her throat. Waiting for what he was going to do. He had said he would protect her. He would, right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Mariposa - April 05, 2019, 09:59 PM