Iktome Plains And that's when I got up and left.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
All Welcome 
Set a day or two after this thread to accomodate behind-the-scenes travel, kek.

Worming his way along the coast was something of a specialty of his, but when Firefly's path was cut away from him by the emergence of pack limits, he veered inland, only to find that the forest he wished to shelter in was also inundated with scents; he knew the dangers of the season and carefully, stealthily, stole through the night. It was a challenge to stay on the path without doing something foolish. He thought himself to be level-headed but in his current frame of mind, essentially as a bachelor on the eve of becoming something tethered, he was full of antagonistic energy.

A day or so of roaming brought him back to the sea — or he thought as much, as the scents rose around him with familiar abundance. The plains became his whole world for a few hours as he navigated them, coming to a stop at the edge of the world yet again — and pacing there, frustrated, until he felt the need to cant his head back and howl; he was certain that Rusalka would not hear him (not that he cared if anyone did), but a part of him wished that Willowstrife and Deadnettle could hear his protests now. This life they had saved in him was one thing — but he was starting to think that leaving their good graces had been a mistake.
Messages In This Thread
And that's when I got up and left. - by RIP Firefly - April 05, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: And that's when I got up and left. - by Huntington - April 09, 2019, 07:52 PM