Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
<3

The sharp click of his claws against the cavern floor echoed off the walls, overshadowed only by the aggravated rumbling coming from his throat. As he rounded the corner he saw her, an ethereal being who stood out like a beam of light in amongst the darkness of the cave. He was taken aback slightly, wondering how a pack of brutes and grizzled warriors had managed to persuade a petite dove such as herself (scarred though she was, he noted) to join them. The answer to his pondering came as she opened her mouth.

Redshank's lip lifted at the woman's impudent display, tail raising to match her own — a tattered, torn rag to her perfectly preened porcelain flag. Though as she tossed her snout into the air, the boy lowered his own, features pulled into an ugly snarl. "There is nothin' in here," he replied darkly. And it was true, unless she was looking for half-eaten bones and scraps. Redshank hadn't really taken the opportunity to explore much of the caves, his mind almost solely focused on the thought of food and how to get said food.

"Get out." Her challenging step forward was responded to in kind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Redshank - April 14, 2019, 09:24 AM