Ankyra Sound [RE] A lightness in my chest.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Random Event 
Hi! This is very random, blame the dice. Firefly wants to celebrate! The pack survives while Drageda is no more; @Grezig has had her kids, and the Ro-zulie-fly kids are coming soon! Please treat this like a pack meeting — except of course its not 100% mandatory; cameos are also welcome.
[FF has raided the caches for supplies and cleaned up debris from a section of beach.]

The turmoil of the past few weeks felt as if it were behind him - behind them, as a whole. The ranks had settled with @Vaati at the helm, and after a bit of time away Firefly had returned to the beachfront claim ready to take on the future. He wondered if it would be entirely appropriate to follow through with the idea that had struck him upon seeing the ocean again — but like every decision by the man, he wasn't about to overthink it. So he began to prepare, silently, alone. Raiding the caches, clearing a section of the secluded beach, and waiting for the perfect time to call for everyone. He wondered (with just a shred of self-doubt) if they would come if he called. After his many failings as their leader Firefly honestly doubted his own resolve; he wouldn't blame them for staying away.

It was time to unite the pack. They were a ragtag horde of strangers for the most part,  but in the days since Rusalka's inception they'd seen one another through all kinds of situations. The constant struggle against the dragons of the cliff; the skirmishes; losing Rosalyn to them and regaining her; now, they would work together while their enemies were absent and fortify themselves, bring about a rise of new blood. It was the perfect time to celebrate.

As Firefly completed his afternoon-long task of clearing the beach, he cast back his head and howled against the sound of the crashing waves; he called for @Caiaphas and @Illidan first, then @Erzulie and @Rosalyn, @Yami — and kept going until his throat felt raw from the effort of summoning the entirety of Rusalka. There was nothing left for him to do but stand there and wait, keeping an eye on the food he'd laid out along the beach in case a curious gull were to swoop down and attend the meal. It wasn't for the birds — it was all for Rusalka.
Messages In This Thread
[RE] A lightness in my chest. - by RIP Firefly - April 11, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: [RE] A lightness in my chest. - by Cassiopeia - April 11, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: [RE] A lightness in my chest. - by Rosalyn - April 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: [RE] A lightness in my chest. - by Caiaphas - April 11, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: [RE] A lightness in my chest. - by RIP Firefly - April 13, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: [RE] A lightness in my chest. - by Yami - April 13, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: [RE] A lightness in my chest. - by Rosalyn - April 14, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: [RE] A lightness in my chest. - by Caiaphas - April 19, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: [RE] A lightness in my chest. - by RIP Firefly - April 21, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: [RE] A lightness in my chest. - by Yami - April 21, 2019, 06:51 PM