Shadewood Incoming Turbulence
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
This time she had nothing to say in return. His message was clear, and in her pale eyes, it showed that she understood. She was in a pack now, part of it. She could no longer afford to think only of herself. There were others to consider first. Her thoughts drifted to Zodiac only briefly. She nor anyone else knew what kind of man he was. Time would tell. And if he proved a threat to the Keep, would be chased out. Chai couldn't imagine the more extreme option; execution.

Beneath her thick fur, she felt the tension in her muscles begin to slip away. Cautiously, she took a tiny mental step and opened up to her onyx leader. She dared to meet his eyes, seeking what emotions lie in their depths. "Cry...thank you for being so patient. I...appreciate it." She tore her eyes away, looking pointedly into the distance. "It's just...it feels odd being in a pack again. Not that I don't want it...I'm still adjusting, I think." Memories of her family clouded her thoughts, vying with those of the present matter. Her almost mistake and effort to help (though blindly) felt all too familiar of many a time back home.

Messages In This Thread
Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - April 14, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - April 15, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - April 15, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - April 23, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - April 23, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - April 27, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - May 05, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - May 09, 2019, 03:22 PM