Shadewood "I'll trade my heart for a hug, right about now. It hurts to be doomed."
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Gonna skip @Reiner to keep this going <3

Cry watched her. Really watched her. Not just to see if this scheme was going to be worth it, but watching her to make sure she was in fact ready for such a challenge. He also wanted to imprint her face in his mind, just to ensure he would remember her- for she could well enough be killed should she be found out. 
He never forgot a face.

“They have been seen around Phantom Hollow- I’ve been told they’ve moved. Be sure to clean yourself thoroughly of both my scent and of everyone else’s you’ve interacted with, here. Can’t be given an opportunity to be traced back here.”

A slow second of pause before he added, “You need to use a loner mentality. You know nothing about us. You’re just living your life and need a place to stay.”

He could remember that the Melonii were truly secretive, but should Baby Season have hit them as hard as it hit Shadewood, they should need extra help. “Sell yourself well. Especially your midwife capabilities.”