Ankyra Sound we'll live inside the dreams we left behind
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Private 
The call rose and he couldn't stop himself — he ran, working his way effortlessly to the edge of the territory but stopping, barely, almost as if by accident, along the dark fringe of the pine forest. His heart thundered in his chest and he knew he wasn't thinking clearly about this, that he needed to process this and not run from it, but — no time, only panic.

Panic and the sweet scent of @Yami; although his fixation with her had begun to wane in the past few days, her scent was like a cool sea breeze against the burning of his emotion. He sought her out in haste, and when he came across her he veered directly in to her path, more or less bludgeoning her with his words: Yami! I've been looking for you -- he lied, Do you want to run away with me? His face lit up with a strained smile and his entire focus was on her; simple, uncomplicated, passive Yami. So utterly free of drama and responsibility — Please, Yami. I can't stand it here with -- you know, all the ups-and-downs — and I know you've been struggling. We could go on an epic adventure together! Just me'n'you.

God, he wished she'd say yes. He wished he could cut out this monstrous feeling of self-doubt and terror that was steadily engulfing him with anxiety; he couldn't stay here, he couldn't be a father to those kids — they didn't want him —  he fixed his best blue-steel look upon the girl and with all the charm he could muster he proclaimed to her: You're the most beautiful thing in the world to me and we're wasting our time on this stupid beach.
Messages In This Thread
we'll live inside the dreams we left behind - by RIP Firefly - April 15, 2019, 04:59 PM