Ankyra Sound Waiting for my skin and bone to return and see what I've become
there is only silence
37 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
phone post

he had wiggled and kicked weakly with her useless legs, she was surprised that she had actually come in contact with her mother's face. There was a surge of emotion but of what? What could it be called? Satisfaction? Triumph? She did not know, she liked this feeling though. A vibration came, something that this mother had always done. She did not know it yet but this was laughter, the woman had spoke as well. This also could be registered as a softer vibration, and what did could not hear was praise.

As she was rolled, the squeaking had stopped and she had fallen silent once again. Her stomach was found and she could only kick very slightly to propel her painfully slow into Rosalyn's chest, she then opened her mouth as well as she could and clamped down on some chest fur. A pitiful vibration came from her own throat, so awful that if you were not paying attention it would not register. A little growl.[/align]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Waiting for my skin and bone to return and see what I've become - by Marisol - May 09, 2019, 01:02 PM