Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
[I am so sorry for the delay ;_; I kept forgetting this one was here and everytime I promised to reply I was either on mobile or got distracted djhedegdgewefguyfgtyf]

There were so many different pack names springing up here that Cadeau wondered if it was even at all possible she could sort them all in her mind on top of the ones she had already learned about earlier. She would need to ask Illidan more about these other wolf tribes, Cadeau guessing that eventually she and her companion would come across these packs regardless. If she didn't know anything she was sure Illidan knew more than she did... at least. 

Cadeau looked at Tundra as the wolfess told her about this packmate called Flicker, the halfling blinking at her. Betrayed the pack? That sure sounded heavy... Cadeau may have never run with pack wolves before but she knew from the old town pack that any kind of barge in trust was a penality worthy of exile and severe punishment. Ones that Cadeau knew all too well, intimately as she felt the old scar under her chin smart at the memory. "I'm... sorry to hear that," she could only think to say, not sure if Tundra wanted sympathy for the betrayal.

She turned her attention to Dirge, listening to him and Tundra have a conversation that seemed to be purely pack politics, something she did not understand very well. "A better rule?" Cadeau echoed with a curious quirk of her brow, wondering what that could be about. If she were to visit Blackfeather one day she supposed getting the scoop on that kind of stuff would be important, wanting to know what she could be dipping her paws into. "Were there problems with your old alpha wolf?" She cocked her head like a clueless nosey puppy.

"This is all so new to me... the land I mean," Cadeau told Dirge with a smile. "I've never heard of Moonspear before... or Blackfeather either," she woofed, brows furrowed close to her soft almond eyes that jumped curiously between the two older wolves.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM