Wild Berry Meadow Join [m]y cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch
43 Posts
Ooc —
This is my first attempt at writing such a graphic scene so please forgive me if it's a bit...meh lol

Some part of her senses that her touch is not completely welcome and the part of her that seeks only to please him withers in response. The rest of her determines to win the affection he once offered a lesser woman - to make him enjoy it. 

The praise is new for her, never has she been with a lover and certainly not one like the darkling, yet it sends a thrill of heat through her. Her head tips back with a moan as his fangs tear into her throat, masochistic pleasure mingling with the burn of pain. The scent of her blood fills the air - hot and metallic - awakening her bloodlust. It trembles along her limbs, a mad whisper within urging her to taste him. 

Pixie withholds, sensing the soft one's betrayal is too fresh for such an act. 

Still, as her blood droplets run down her neck to strike the earth, the witch calls silently upon her gods. 

Give him the strength to recover, to rid himself of the last of the unworthy one's taint. Let him become something darker, something strong. 

Let him love me as he did her. As I do him. 

The virginal witch is lost in a haze of desire, swaying slightly on her paws as the darkling circles her form - mismatched gaze shielded behind fluttering eyelids. 

She obeys without hesitancy, forelegs sliding against the earth as she lowers her upper half to the ground - her rear raised and presented for him. 

The Caller's head turns to peer over her shoulder curiously - fascination in her gaze simmering alongside inexperience. 

His inquiries sends a shudder of anticipation through her, a mewling gasp escaping as his nose presses against her center. 

"Please," she begs in answer, the inferno sparked by his teasing proving too much for her to bear. 

Nikan is upon her before the word fully leaves her mouth, a soft keen escaping her lips as the unfamiliar but pleasurable sensation of being mounted is suddenly known. 

Oh! That's what all the fuss is about. 
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Messages In This Thread
RE: Join my cult and be my lover for the day, b*tch - by Pixie - April 25, 2019, 10:32 PM