Swiftcurrent Creek pardesi
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The woman introduced them as Dawn and Aditya, and the alpha nodded his head in response. The man wasted no time informing Kavik of the couple's predicament, and being a new father himself, he sympathized with them. But, being a father was also what made him hesitate to just grant them entrance. The pack already had his own four children to support, not to mention Chusi looked close to popping. It made him more than a little nervous to add more of a drain on the pack's resources. 

The man spoke up again, informing him of the ways they could contribute, which helped, but he was still hesitant. Our numbers are lower than I would like, he started, gaze moving between the pair. If you can promise to assist me in recruiting some more wolves to help support the upcoming abundance of pups, then I will allow you to stay here and have your children in safety. He wanted to help them, but he also needed to make sure it wasn't at the expense of his own children or the children of his loyal packmate.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
pardesi - by Aditya - April 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: pardesi - by RIP Kavik - April 28, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: pardesi - by Dawn - May 01, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: pardesi - by Aditya - May 01, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: pardesi - by RIP Kavik - May 03, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: pardesi - by Dawn - May 09, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: pardesi - by Aditya - May 17, 2019, 11:04 PM