Lost Creek Hollow you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch was a lot of things, but great with words was not exactly one of them. Liffey knew this and more often than not found it endearing, but today it was not one of those days. She felt him trying to catch her eye, but wouldn't lift her gaze to his. The more he spoke, the more uncertain and hurt she felt. She didn't understand why this would be such a big deal. It was her position. It always had been. They'd just been keeping her place warm for her. Where along the lines had that changed?

Liffey did look up quite abruptly to meet his eyes when he used the word violence. To say that it took her by surprise would've been an understatement. She stared at him, frowning in confusion with her jaw dropped slightly. Now she was just downright offended. "Violence? Why on earth would you even be concerned about that?" she demanded, "This pack was our dream. We were the ones who pulled everyone together after leaving Moonspear. Those that joined us were following us, not Terance and Treason. What leg would they even have to stand on to be angry about me taking back my rightful place? They wouldn't have anything without us."

Liffey stood abruptly and took a few steps forward, away from her mate. She was angry now, and feeling very resentful towards Terance and Treason even though they'd done nothing to deserve it. Well, at least Terance hadn't anyway. In any event, they were merely victims of misspoken conjecture, but reminding herself of that fact didn't calm the storm brewing in her mind.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis. - by Liffey - May 19, 2019, 04:58 PM