Lost Creek Hollow you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch's efforts were futile; Liffey requested they drop the subject entirely, leaving Rannoch feeling defeated. "Okay," he agreed, his voice trailing as she began to suggest their next move. Rannoch wanted nothing more than to explain himself, but he knew that'd end poorly—just as their conversation had. 

As Liffey walked in the direction of the den, Rannoch followed slowly. There had to be something he could do to right this—to take her pain away. He had caused her dour mood, and he was determined to free her of it.

"Hey," he called suddenly, his steps ceasing as an idea came to mind. "Let's get away. You, me—the open road. We could take a trip to see your parents." Rannoch moved forward, closing the distance between them. "Deshyr and Breccan are more than capable of watching the kids, and the pack will be there to support them if they need it," his excitement regarding the idea was obvious, "We'll take the scenic route, stargaze... among other things." Rannoch cleared his throat and smiled—there were many things that they could do alone.  

He silenced his thoughts for a moment, allowing her a chance to respond. 

"What do you think?"
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: you listen to me you muscle-bound handsome adonis. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 23, 2019, 07:05 PM