Heron Lake Plateau as scarlet flowers lust for the dew of morning
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
And for this post I'm sick, so if I make no sense LMK and I can edit. D:

If he sat back and looked at things objectively, he'd probably find it weird just how these two years were different.  What had last year been spur of the moment and shadowed by the fact that they were acting without permission, but this year there was none of that uncertainty, and it was relatively freeing.  They'd grown as both individuals and a couple and now in the quiet moments when it seemed all the worst for the pack had passed, they could actually enjoy themselves.  Which was part of the reason his brain was totally not thinking that cerebrally right now.

Then I'm at your command, he said, somewhat cheekily, even as it became obvious she had some devilish scheme in mind.  She was a goddess to him on a normal day so what did that rank her as now?  Whatever that'd be, he was more than content to be wrapped around her paw and doing her bidding.  He had to be the luckiest dude around.  And Raven was far, far too enticing to not chase.  When she nipped at his shoulder he grinned and turned after her, staying in place a moment before he pounced after with a playful growl.  If she didn't run before he got there, Qui would nip at her hip, expecting there'd be some sort of retaliation 'cause gotta keep things interesting, right?  But hey, if she didn't let him make contact, he'd be following along after her like a good little shadow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: as scarlet flowers lust for the dew of morning - by Quixote - May 07, 2019, 03:45 AM