Bonesplinter Ravine I've not spoken for days
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Don't mind me!

She needed to get out of her head, and that meant getting out of the territory for a bit.

Kiwi frowned, pushing through the forest without really paying attention to where she was going.  No one understood her.  She was restless and irritated and even she didn't know why, but if she wasn't careful, she knew it was going to affect her spot as Regent.  A spot she'd been so proud of when she started, but now was kind of starting to feel like an empty title.  What did she manage?  This pack wasn't like Drageda - wolves did what they wanted, and yeah they helped the pack, but they didn't fall in line.  

She frowned deeper when she heard a howl go up, and for the first time she realized just how far she'd traveled.  She wasn't going to make it home tonight.  

Instead of turning around, though, she headed for the call.  She wanted to check out who was summoning someone, and as far as she could tell, there were no packs around.  They weren't neighbors, but she liked to keep a bead on what was going on in the region regardless.  Silently she approached where they gathered and stood, a ways off, watching them.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
I've not spoken for days - by Pixie - May 09, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - May 10, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Nikan - May 14, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Serem - May 15, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Pixie - May 15, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - May 16, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Nikan - May 16, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - June 19, 2019, 03:33 PM