Bonesplinter Ravine I've not spoken for days
43 Posts
Ooc —
Her tail slowed to a halt as the unfamiliar she-wolf drew near, for a moment considering chasing the spy off. But no, it would not do to step on any toes with their coven unfounded as of yet. Shifting into a stance of neutrality, the witch offered a guarded nod to the stranger before turning and padding further into the cave. 

She could still see beyond the entrance from the shadows of the cavern's mouth though she doubted the unfamiliar would come any closer. Either she would get bored and wander away or make the mistake of investigating. 

The toxicologist felt relieved regardless when her darkling strode onto the scene, curling against his closeness and reassuring herself silently with his scent. With a nod of agreement, she followed him into the Ravine's depths - sparing the watcher a last glance. 

"My sister, Puyule, was deaf. As such, she could not speak. We had a silent language we used to communicate, one of gestures and body language. I would be willing to teach the pack, if you would like," she offered in a hushed whisper with a bow of her head, turning and straightening as footsteps neared. 

The Dark Caller tensed, ears flattening and lips pulling back in a fearsome snarl - expecting the nosy rogue. 

As Serem entered their new home offense immediately melted into welcome, tail lowering and swinging gently at her hocks. "What do you think of this place, for us?" She kept her voice low lest the woman outside might hear, given that she still lingered.
"This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine."

SERPENTINE RAVINE
Messages In This Thread
I've not spoken for days - by Pixie - May 09, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - May 10, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Nikan - May 14, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Serem - May 15, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Pixie - May 15, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - May 16, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Nikan - May 16, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - June 19, 2019, 03:33 PM