Ocean's Breath Plateau vraes dunar
8 Posts
Ooc —
Nayet? Sounded like a no in his ears. Then the wolf repeated his request for water and Blitz wasn't sure what to do. There was water literally everywhere but the fool wasn't interested in it for whatever reason; maybe it had a bad flavor or he was self-concious about encroaching on the locals? Whatever. If he didn't want this water then who was Blitz to set him straight? Besides, the bloke was following after him at an easy lope and it seemed like they were travel buddies all of a sudden.

Yeah, yeah, water. What about food? I'd say that's a touch more important but what the heck do I know, not much, evidently. There were all kinds of bounties to be found along the seaside if one knew where to look. That wasn't his style though. He paused soon after his comment and turned a lurid eye upon his companion as if expecting an actual response, but in reality he was considering his options. Making a judgement call. I help ya find somthin' to fix that thirst of yours, and then you'll help me with a bit'a kip, eh? That a good deal? Come to think of it, he was mightily parched. How long had he been asleep before the monster had dropped him in this shit hole of a place anyhow?

Without waiting for a response to his proposition Blitz began to scour the terrian with his nose to the grind, seeking anything even vaguely familiar — unfortunate for both rogues, absolutely nothing made sense as he hunted for water. The soil felt different to his paws. The trees smelled strongly like something acrid and foul. The salt in the air muddied it all up considerably and if it wasn't evident already, the pair would be roaming in circles before long.
Messages In This Thread
vraes dunar - by Anu - May 11, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: vraes dunar - by Blitzkrieg - May 12, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: vraes dunar - by Anu - May 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: vraes dunar - by Blitzkrieg - May 12, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: vraes dunar - by Anu - May 12, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: vraes dunar - by Blitzkrieg - May 12, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: vraes dunar - by Anu - May 12, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: vraes dunar - by Blitzkrieg - May 13, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: vraes dunar - by Anu - May 13, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: vraes dunar - by Blitzkrieg - May 15, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: vraes dunar - by Anu - May 17, 2019, 07:33 AM