Phantom Hollow you know nothing's too low for me
HIT OR MISS.
GUESS THEY NEVER MISS, HUH?
1 Posts
Ooc — henry
All Welcome 
jōnetsu was alone.

but to be honest, wasn't she always? her mother had pawned her off to some shadowy mentor who never even tried. sensei kage always said that she was too much. too loud, too angry, too stupid. he didn't understand her, he didn't care enough to. he didn't see the potential that she knew she had. jonetsu grumbled as she crunched through the foliage that littered phantom hollow. she was making so much noise that it was almost easy to forget the deafening silence that was supposed to overwhelm this foggy haven. she hadn't been unnerved by it in the slightest when she'd waded through the river and into the barren wood in search of the great lake she'd seen in the distance. it would be a good place for her to start looking... for something. she wasn't sure what yet. a new home to latch onto, someone to bully, her mother. ha, tough luck ever getting her to admit to that last one. kuma was worse than her sensei. speaking of...

maybe he just wasn't enough, jōnetsu finally thought with a chuff. that would explain why in the bloody aftermath of the war that overtook their home of poncle wood, she was still standing and he was being picked apart by vultures. a coarse laugh escaped her, but it was quickly drowned and turned into a squeak when she walked straight into a low hanging bushel of moss. ears pinned back and she let loose a screech; "holy shit!!!" her massive head shook violently until most of the dense strands had fallen from her messy fur her and onto the ground below. a growl stirred in her and she'd snap angrily in the direction of the ground. "who the fuck do you think you are..." sure, it was silly to snarl at an inanimate clump of greenery, but it had been a while since she'd actually spoken to someone and she was bored out of her mind.
Messages In This Thread
you know nothing's too low for me - by Jōnetsu - May 12, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Astara - May 12, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Nocturnal - May 19, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Moath - May 19, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Astara - May 28, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: you know nothing's too low for me - by Nocturnal - June 03, 2019, 06:49 AM