Shadewood All I need is us
109 Posts
Ooc —
He had been out trying to catch a little something for Phex to eat despite her seeming to feel unwell. He figured maybe nibbling on something would help. The past month and a half had been hell for him, Cry hadn't ever taken him to avenge Phex, Morgan had skipped out and everyone seemed to be upset for one reason or another. He felt up to his chest in bullshit he didn't sign up for but he stayed. He stayed because Phex was gonna explode any day now and he'd have a family to care for, a reason to stay put despite the gathering storm clouds. 

He wandered back to the den empty pawed but carrying an emptied turtle shell with water in it, bringing something home for his lil sunshine. He damn nearly dropped it when he heard the little squeaks and smelled the birthing scents. He hurried in, eyes wide and tail going absolutely crazy behind him gently placing the water by Phex's paws "You did all this while i was out huh?" he motioned to the ground soaked with fluids and the two wriggling nursing babes at her belly. His eyes moistened as they latched onto the two pups and he found himself unable to look away. He remembered the agreement suddenly, that if they had a boy he could name him and if a girl, Phex would name her. They had both and so Laroche lowered his nose to the boy child "Valour" he whispered all choked up.
Messages In This Thread
All I need is us - by Sacnite - May 13, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: All I need is us - by Laroche - May 13, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: All I need is us - by Valour - May 15, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: All I need is us - by RIP Astrid - June 15, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: All I need is us - by Sacnite - June 15, 2019, 02:07 PM