Swiftcurrent Creek Just let me hold you
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

           

The ebony girl startled Lie, having popped out of nowhere. Turning her head toward the girl Lie smiled softly, reaching to give the girl a lick on her cheek. Her children had a way of soothing her worries, and Helios coming along her other side brightened her day even more. Dipping to her others side, she rubbed her cheek against Helio’s head.

"Of course you may Lainie. I love spending time with my babies.” Her grin lightened, as the words continued to fall from her daughters lips. Her jaw fell slightly, as she looked to her sides. There was a slight bump, but she hadn’t thought it to noticeable. Of course, the youngsters saw her every day, and often curled against her, surely, they would be the first to notice.

Thinking over the logic Lie had to agree with the young girls assumption, she was eating more. The time of year was plentiful a great time to support growing families. However, the worry still lingered, the fear that it wasn’t going to be enough. "Yes Lainie I guess I do eat a lot.” Lie laughed, before walking slowly down a path that would lead to the meadow, where the deer liked to mingle. "Where should we go today? Hmm?” Lie meandered slowly, open to suggestions of what her kids might want to do.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
Just let me hold you - by Rosalie - May 16, 2019, 12:10 AM
RE: Just let me hold you - by Lainie - May 16, 2019, 09:09 AM
RE: Just let me hold you - by Helios - May 18, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Just let me hold you - by Rosalie - May 20, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Just let me hold you - by Lainie - May 22, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Just let me hold you - by Helios - May 31, 2019, 02:26 PM