Blackfeather Woods Let me sign
40 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

The Wound-binder assimilated and quietly conducted the tasks expected of her: stationed as a warrioress and huntress by her Nona, she patrolled, checked caches, and sparred with invisible opponents beneath the watchful eyes of the corvids. She hunted and padded the food stores with her efforts, though she conserved a percentage of it to make certain that Moonshadow ate her fill. Mothering was a career that produced great hunger in a woman. 

With a plump swamp rat clutched in her jaws, the rest of her brace of rodents from the day's hunt had already been stored within the communal cairns, the charred firewood loped to the thicket to meet her tiny family. 

She'd taken extra pains with her appearance and though she didn't appear it, Istoira was incredibly nervous. 

It had come time to admit her feelings to Moonshadow, to breach the unspoken tension that had formed between them as Keiedia continued to care for the blackbird and her childrens' well-being. 

With a soft chirp, the onyx femme called softly for the mother to join her beyond the thicket's entrance for a moment. 
"my bones are stained with sin, scorched by fire, broken by betrayal, cold in loneliness, soaked in blood. 
and still. you could not kill me."
Messages In This Thread
Let me sign - by Istoira - May 28, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Let me sign - by Moonshadow - May 30, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Let me sign - by Istoira - May 30, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Let me sign - by Moonshadow - May 30, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Let me sign - by Istoira - June 06, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: Let me sign - by Moonshadow - June 08, 2019, 04:48 PM