Blackwater Islands Borrow a cup of sugar, my a**
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The maiden was fair and gentle with her words, but Julep knew better than to allow herself to be fooled by kindness. The outspoken one was bulkier than Julep, and though she was taller and possibly nimbler, she wasn't eager to give away a chance to be taken by surprise. But her eyes drifted away towards her companion for a moment, noticing the signals of mixed blood in her appearance. Was this the other one's child? She seemed too young to even be much older than her first heat.

Julep's ears pricked forward when the maiden claimed her intent was to settle down in the islands. That was simply not an option, for Julep had just done that herself and was pretty determined to stake a claim regardless of cost. But for that she needed allies.

The islands are my home, she said, not in a standoffish way but rather with a warm tone to her voice. But it can be yours too, if you help me guard it, she offered. Yes, she needed able bodies to make her dream come true, and Naiad was served on a silver platter.
Messages In This Thread
Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Naiad - May 28, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Graeae - May 29, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Julep - June 04, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Naiad - June 06, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Graeae - June 06, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Julep - June 09, 2019, 02:02 PM