Larksong Grotto i'm going through changes
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Josie, a fast learner.. and she really hoped so as she stared hard at him. They could use someone open to their interpretation, or at least someone adaptable enough, but was he a good chance? After all, they didn't know what they were doing exactly, even if they were pretty good at acting like it and figuring it out along the way--in her opinion.

She had softened her stance just a bit, and nodded slowly. Instinctively, she wanted to slip right into Trigedasleng, so her spoken start came a little stilted when she forced otherwise. A fast learner is good. We have.. a lot to do, still, and we need those who are capable that we can trust too..  she said, though with her eyes bright--she was hopeful, eager to prove to herself that they could flourish. So what she was trying to say was that they had a lot of niches left to fill, and really, he had a lot of ways to prove himself if he did want to run with them here in the Grotto.

Agreeing too that he could stand a little taller, she echoed her brother's sentiment with a quiet approval too. I'm Opalia, she returned since she had his name now and some details were beginning to piece together, bit by bit. Dacio's question went for more, of course, and she would let him decide if he would introduce himself yet or not while she'd wait to see what else Josie had to say so far.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going through changes - by Josiah - May 29, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - May 31, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Josiah - May 31, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Dacio - May 31, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - June 01, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Josiah - June 02, 2019, 10:32 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Dacio - June 07, 2019, 04:55 AM
RE: i'm going through changes - by Opalia - June 09, 2019, 11:40 PM