Blackfeather Woods [m]ama's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her eyes had swung over to the man before he even warned her off. She had made a mistake in her moment of fear and had overstepped, she realised this and immediately tucked her tail and stepped away. She could be of use still, so instead of wallowing she inspected the putrid pile of squirming pallid shapes realising they were worms. She'd seen these before...they could be fatal and they were contagious. There was no sign of the pups and she looked over at Maegi as she pondered over what this could possibly be. The worms wouldn't have came out if she had been pregnant, they'd have moved to infect the womb. A woman she had yet to meet spoke up asking for a healer "I am...I need wild garlic" she said softly looking very grim "it's roundworm. Its contagious and can be fatal. We could all have it. Garlic expels the worms" she explained what they were her purple gaze going from the unknown woman to Maegi as she was asked a question that had her heart breaking. "Those weren't your babies Miss...You weren't pregnant" she said it without sugar coating, there wasnt any sense in it though her voice shook with grief. "It's a good thing Miss...those works would have hurt them" she tried to make it at least slightly better and probably failed. She backed away from them "Sir..would you bring her to my den, or summon me whenever you are ready? I'm going to find the herbs to make this better" she waited for his response and if given, she would turn and hurry off. 

Last post from me hopefully! I am dowm for a few healing threads if anyone needs them!
Messages In This Thread