Golden Glade and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
A pause.  Here?  Blink.  He finally looked away to pay just a sliver attention to where he'd followed her.  He'd been through this forest numerous times just due to its proximity.  He hadn't though too much of it one way or another, which was probably a good thing in the end.  It wasn't bad, at least, and most of the time when he didn't have a super strong opinion on something that meant it was probably just fine.  To a certain point he'd kind of surrendered to the fact they were going to be stuck on the Plateau forever because that was what Towhee had picked and it seemed like it'd be an insult to her to go and say everyone was gonna move because they didn't like it.  He'd been expecting that he'd have to go off on some big ol' search and would be gone for a week just checking everything out for something perfect.

This was a hell of a lot more simple.  I -- uh.  Yeah, it might be a good fit.  And it's got some damn trees, at least.  Do you want to go look around a bit?  If it seems like a good choice, that'd certainly simplify things...  He wouldn't have to go on a trip and potentially leave her behind.  That was just asking for trouble.  Qui finally looked back to her, tilting his head.  If Raven wasn't up to it, he'd understand.  But if it was another good distraction...
Messages In This Thread
RE: and the bleak, cold breath of her still haunts me - by Quixote - June 11, 2019, 12:47 AM