Lost Creek Hollow sicillian crest
ibis has permission to pp oke & enter any of oke's threads
156 Posts
Ooc — remus

she is not exactly open, it seems, but she's at least giving him more than four word answers, so he thinks his question was the right one. but he isn't sure how to respond to her answer, because conceptually, it's foreign to him. no one in elysium served the leaders -- it was rather the other way around, and that seems to him the most natural consequence of leadership. as for protecting.. it's hard to imagine anyone coming to cause harm to his little sanctuary. "i see," he says, not wanting her to think he's being rude in taking too long to formulate a response. "i'm not a fighter, but i think i understand, um, wanting to protect your pack." in his case, it's less the pack, and more ibis, specifically, and his moms to a degree, though they can look after themselves. and now his little siblings, too. "when i was little i decided i had to be the one to watch over ibis," he muses, partially to himself, then blushes, unsure if that's a silly thing to voice out loud. especially since... he didn't come with her when she left - but he doesn't want to be overprotective.

"how did you learn to fight?" he asks next, hopeful his questions won't start to annoy her (and wondering how far they were from the dens, that he has to keep up with this somewhat anxious charade).
Messages In This Thread
sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 02, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 02:33 AM
RE: sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 03, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - June 06, 2019, 03:00 AM
RE: sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 06, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - June 09, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 11, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - June 19, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Okeanos - June 30, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: sicillian crest - by Arbiter - July 06, 2019, 08:07 PM