Lost Creek Hollow this group happens to have a multi-year plan.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Private 
cmere babies! @Breccan @Deshyr @Eshe @Tiarnach @Aengus @Sionnach <333 Thread title inspired by the training webinar I'm currently ignoring :D

Liffey was thrumming with excitement as they finally arrived. Slipping into the shade of the Hollow felt like shedding the heartbreak and anxiety of the past week. The pain remained, of course, but it paled now in comparison to how desperately happy she was to be so close to getting to see her kids again. She didn't have any notion of how they would feel regarding the decision she and @Rannoch had made, but it didn't matter just yet. She just wanted to see their faces.

With her mate in tow (and struggling to keep up with the excited, nimble mother), Liffey cantered swiftly across the Hollow towards home without a single stop along the way. Her heart was fit to burst by the time her gaze landed on the den, and she couldn't help but let out a short howl of summons to let her kids know she was there. She slowed to a stop just outside where she could allow herself to be tackled by puppies and grown up puppies, assuming they were in a tackle-mood.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
this group happens to have a multi-year plan. - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 08:17 AM