Heron Lake Plateau stay
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had spent the morning walking and chatting with the only sibling she'd managed to find so early in the day--@Cinder. She didn't share any of her plans with him, just asked about how he was and chatted about their family and different things. She did her best to pay attention as he spoke of Tywyll and how he missed his brother, but her mind kept wandering back to Rannoch and how worried he likely was over what was to come. In her heart, she knew that here at the Plateau was where they needed to be, and if Terance decided to resent them for it, then that just proved what a poor friend he really was.

She wouldn't say this to Rannoch, though. Not when he was so concerned over it. That comment would come later when she was trying to console him after things went poorly, if that was indeed the way they would go. Liffey wasn't quite convinced yet that it would. Sure, it was sad to part ways and all, but Terance was a reasonable enough man. Why would he be angry about them wanting to live closer to their family? It just... Liffey shushed herself. She kept running circles about it over and over in her head and it was senseless. What would happen would happen. First, they had to talk to Raven and Quixote.

Liffey made her way to the lake to meet up with the rest. Or maybe she was with them idk. Either way, her eyes landed on Rannoch and she felt an immediate stab of anxiety over him. "Rannoch! Are you alright?" she called, racing to his side and then going to work inspecting every inch of him to make sure he wasn't too badly injured.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
stay - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 03, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: stay - by Liffey - June 03, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: stay - by Raven - June 03, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: stay - by Quixote - June 04, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: stay - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 04, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: stay - by Liffey - June 04, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: stay - by Raven - June 04, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: stay - by Quixote - June 05, 2019, 12:58 AM
RE: stay - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 05, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: stay - by Liffey - June 05, 2019, 06:06 PM