Lost Creek Hollow sorry
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5737491]

Last reply from me, unless Terance does anything else! 

Rannoch instantaneously felt his respect for Terance diminish as he was screamed at, and although he wanted nothing more to raise his voice in reply, he fell silent for quite some time and contemplated the blame that had been forced onto him. Rannoch grew cold and distant under the pressure of all of the blame, feeling as though Terance was spewing lies to make himself feel better. He stiffened under his fried's stare, fuming as he collected his thoughts; he didn't appreciate the lies that Terance was spewing. 

"There is a lot that I will take the blame for," he began, drawing his breath in a sharp inhale. "But I will not shoulder the blame for your decisions in regards to Hydra and Seabreeze. I did not force your paw in those decisions, and you know that, Terance. I would never have faulted you for choosing your family over me and you know that." The decision between Terance and his family was simple—Liffey and their children had always held precedence above everything else. "You are the only one to blame for your ruined relationships." He could have been cruel, but he kept any further commentary to himself. 

Rannoch shook his head; he couldn't believe that years of friendship had ended like this, and it left a bad taste in his mouth. "My family will always come first," he added, his voice growing colder by the syllable. "They always have, and always will." Rannoch glared at Terance a moment longer before he turned away and began to stalk away. 

"Goodbye, Terance."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
sorry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 03, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: nothing breaks like a heart - by Terance - June 03, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: sorry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 04, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: sorry - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 08:41 AM
RE: sorry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 04, 2019, 09:19 AM
RE: sorry - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 09:44 AM
RE: sorry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 04, 2019, 10:48 AM