Ankyra Sound Burning
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I realized that..umm Cass is not a loner LMFAO that was my mistake, not his, i meant to have him be honest about it. OOPS, but instead of changing both our posts, I'm rolling with it and making him lie anyway. I'm also going vague on the details. i thought that thread would have ended when I posted this up LOL nope, seems like its still going.

Black. With green eyes and a medium build. Purposely he kept out certain details, what he will remember most is that scent of hers... Once he picks up that scent of hers, he would track her down and finish what he had started. The speckled rump of white on a black canvas. He would never forget such a creature.

Raleska's next question is what brought fourth his wrath once more. Through grinding fangs he growled, No. A single word of disgust. A single word but the tone spoke volumes. Volumes of his rage and desires to rectify that loss. Ears pressing against his skull while lips quivered desperately to fight off a snarl, fur bristling in rage at the thought. 

While Raleska asked him to follow, it took a moment for him to accept the gesture and begin following the young woman. Still he was careful not to limp, with a bruised ego, he wasn't about to act the victim and let others see a single limp out of him. Every now and then as the infection stiffened his leg, claws dug and dragged into the dirt, but otherwise his gait was as smooth tar. Slow, but unrelenting and powerful.
Messages In This Thread
Burning - by Vengeance - June 05, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Burning - by Raleska - June 08, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Burning - by Vengeance - June 08, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Burning - by Raleska - June 08, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Burning - by Vengeance - June 08, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: Burning - by Raleska - June 08, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Burning - by Vengeance - June 11, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Burning - by Raleska - June 12, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: Burning - by Vengeance - June 12, 2019, 07:12 PM