Hushed Willows somebody's got to tell the tale
Loner
147 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
I hope you dont mind a single post from me, just so I can put Sundance in the background.   <3

Sundance couldn't understand why one of his parents did not return home. Having been sheltered from the mayhem involving a creature that brought such grief to Elysium, he failed to grasp why everyone seemed so distant. An unexplained sorrow hung over his family, one that pained him to witness, but that he found to be contagious nonetheless.

The happiness was drained from them. His mother no longer gathered the pups to venture beyond their densite to experience the delights within their territory. Nobody wanted to play anymore; he was not to know his brothers had seen things with their young eyes that Sundance had been fortunate to avoid, things that may torment them forever.

The arrival of a visitor was a welcome distraction from the sadness, and he scampered from the burrow to greet his uncle with enthusiastic yips and a cheerfully wagging tail. He delivered excited kisses to Cortez' forelimbs and weaved his little body between them, eager to be greeted. Whenever he was acknowledged, Sundance would content himself nearby with sniffing plants and nosing after a large bee as it worked its way between the flowers.

Messages In This Thread
somebody's got to tell the tale - by Cortez - June 07, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: somebody's got to tell the tale - by Sundance - June 07, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: somebody's got to tell the tale - by Cortez - June 14, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: somebody's got to tell the tale - by Sundance - June 15, 2019, 02:22 AM
RE: somebody's got to tell the tale - by Cortez - June 19, 2019, 09:35 PM