Wapun Meadow i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Coastal no more. Then... was Drageda as a whole no more? Was the land free to walk again, could he bring his friend home? No, no—he would not return to the coast, not now nor ever again, lest times turn desperate. Kendra had made friends there, she had found a way to fit in where he was never meant to be. Perhaps she was meant to live there, to die there, and it was his duty to allow her soul to remain there. Why open his own old wounds when she, he hoped, was happy at last?

Whatever may have become of the pack, the woman was with them no longer. She had, like him, resided with them only momentarily. So, while he would not hold that against her (for now), he did take offense to her claim. “Diaspora? Never heard of it,” he stated. “But...”—his own head rose, as did his hackles and tail, the latter arching stiffly over his back—“I do know that you’re near my home, the valley, which has existed long before whatever the fuck you’re talking about.” Another step was taken towards her, lips curled back and teeth on full display. The muscles in his body tensed, ready to spring into action at any moment, though he held back; Alexander was quick to anger but he was not brutal, so he offered her a chance to admit mistake and obey.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i saw a bulbasuar but it might have been lettuce - by Xan - June 08, 2019, 10:50 PM