Phantom Hollow into the painted grey
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Ahhh I forgot about this thread, I am sorry plz forgive @Zan.  ;_;

Normally, he found Zannah's collection to be without interest. In his opinion, everything his sister claimed as her own was dull and boring: from dumb antlers to rugged stones, he failed to understand the fascination. He scowled at her from the other side of the den as she lay with forelimbs outstretched, settled protectively over her possessions as though they were her very own litter.

He felt drained, anticipating their delayed afternoon doze and feeling the frustration of an interrupted routine. As such, it was only appropriate that he seek to channel that negative energy onto someone else - and it was Zan who just happened to be in eyeshot.

Venamis gathered to his paws and padded in her direction, uncaring that his approach would alert her to his silent plotting - she knew him more than most, that any interest from him was sure to mean trouble. He hovered over her, feigning intrigue for the objects she protected, biding his time for the perfect moment to steal something away from under her nose and make her squeal with fury.

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread
into the painted grey - by Zan - June 09, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: into the painted grey - by Venamis - June 15, 2019, 03:04 AM
RE: into the painted grey - by Zan - June 23, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: into the painted grey - by Venamis - July 08, 2019, 05:23 PM