Cedar Sweep you tell me stories of the sea
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 

there was something that kept the warrior bound to shadewood. it wasn’t loyalty to cry. issun was never really loyal to him in the first place. joining his group was an impulsive decision. if he could go back in time and pledge to a different pack he would’ve. cry was a madman. how could anyone let a bear rule the woods? how could anyone let an outsider lurk near their borders and take advantage of their supplies? supplies meant for not only them but their children as well.

if he wasn’t going back for cry, it had to be minori. well, that was part of the reason. he still loved her but he couldn’t ignore what she had done. higoro was living on their land for awhile and she knew about it that whole time. this would’ve been different if he were some random wolf. issun would be angry of course, but not hurt. given their history, issun couldn’t help but be suspicious. a bastard child, a broken marriage, and then and old lover appears at your doorstep. it didn’t take a genius to know why she kept it to herself.

so if it wasn’t cry and it wasn’t minori, then what could it be? he hated shadewood, but he loved deku. it was as simple as that. nothing could keep him away from his son. so despite an aching body and a heavy heart, he made his way back to that cursed place.

he was almost there. issun had taken a break at a land he knew all to well. this was the place he had come to way back when he was set on creating his own pack. simpler times.

issun limped through the woods, examining the surroundings. he stopped by a riverbed to take a drink.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
you tell me stories of the sea - by RIP Issun - June 12, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: you tell me stories of the sea - by Dingo - June 12, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: you tell me stories of the sea - by RIP Issun - June 25, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: you tell me stories of the sea - by Dingo - July 02, 2019, 11:26 PM