Golden Glade I feel like I'm the Paris of people
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
hot damn that praise was good. aengus could not help but to turn around and smile at his dad – mid wiz – and raise his head into the air with a great deal of pride. it had never felt so good to piss on something, he had to admit. while it was enjoyable to cause havoc and destruction for his sister, he couldn’t necessarily pee on her without getting a stern talking to. age had given him many things, and the self-awareness to pee only where it was appropriate was one of those things. the young bull still clung to the thought in the back of his mind for a later time. one day, he could easily see having to piss all over sionnach in order to emerge victorious in an epic battle.

aengus was more than happy to pull ahead and lead their excursion. he could not help but to turn his head around to make sure that his dad was following close enough to allow a feeling of safety to flood the young boy’s body. the little frostfur could not wait to return and gloat to his siblings about his adventure to the borders. “how big is it, dad? we got lots of room? are you still the boss here or did someone take your spot?” he rattled off the questions that had lingered in his head and waited for a response.
Messages In This Thread
I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - June 25, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 03, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 07, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: I feel like I'm the Paris of people - by Aengus - July 10, 2019, 02:19 PM