Shadow Mountain But you and me were more like a disaster
59 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
His lips quirked in mild pleasure. He was glad Jean had found interest in the Grove.
At least he wouldn't go back fruitless. He looked off into the storm, his tail softly brushing the floor.
"The location is good from a defensive point. Only one real border, the sides of the forest are bordered by mountains and dead ends." Less need to guard should be an incentive. It left more for one to explore their own desires, such as botany or something.

"Phox, the leader, is fair and stern. It'll be a ship that won't sink. Towhee, his sister, is deaf but is much the same. Bolder, I'd say." In short, really. He wouldn't mention the pups. Not yet. They could make some wolves funny and he needed to make sure he'd join because of the pack, not because he was a pup-knapper or something.
He thought for a moment.
"What can you bring to the pack?" He watched Jean, his expression was careful but open.
Messages In This Thread
But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 29, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 29, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - June 30, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 07, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 07, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 14, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: But you and me were more like a disaster - by Leen - July 23, 2019, 12:54 PM